Tuesday 24 January 2012

Superdrug's Vitamin E Intense Moisture Cream, and Nourishing Night Cream


Intense Moisture Cream



I had bought an expensive day cream about three weeks prior to purchasing this one, and I was quite vexed because here I was again in superdrugs looking for a face cream! 
My skin is very dry, and I don't just need a cream to sit on top of my skin, I need it to penetrate, and moisturise my face without it looking like I've just poured a load of cooking oil on my face.

I am going to say it like this to you, when I went in to superdrugs I was in a very bad mood, saw these on offer and just went to the tills! and now almost a year later I am still using this skin care range, what can I say,not only is it cheap, it  works so fantastically for my dry skin( and trust me my skin is drY!!)....Superdrug's also have a normal "SPF 15 Moisturising Day Cream" which isn't so thick (i use that one in the summer, and the one pictured above in the winter..

Verdict 
I adore this product, not only does it leave my face feeling moisturised ,it does so without looking greasy, another thing I like about this product is that it is so thick, I mean you can tip it upside down without the lid on, and no product will fall out...for something that costs £2.99 that's amazing! I know I will be using this over and over again..





Nourishing Night Cream
This is another winning product for me! this night cream is amazing, after cleansing and toning I apply this all over my face ( I also like to add two drops of the vitamin E oil which i bought from Holland and Barret) and in the morning my face feels so smooth and soft...This is another product that doesn't leave your face feeling greasy! If you are a teenager just starting out with skin care, ( trust me its better to start from young!) and have normal to dry skin, look no more, just go to superdrugs! its cheap, and it works! or if you are a woman who, for this new year, wants to take more care of your skin and have a routine ie, cleanse, tone, moisturise, also give this a try! also at £2.99 you can not go wrong.

Superdrugs Vitamin E range is on offer 2 for £3.99, so this is the best time to try the range out..go directly in store or direct from there website www.superdrugs.com 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment