Sunday 30 September 2012

How I use facial wipes ( night time routine)..

If you are one of those people who come home from a long day, and just reach for those facial wipes to take off your makeup, and that's it, your done, STOP!!!  I don't care what these things claim to do, they do not take off all of your make up, and if you do not believe me, try it, go to bed, when you wake up, take a wipe and wipe your face, you'll see you still have make up left on your face...

"If you suffer from acne, or are prone to breakouts, it is so important that you take off all of your make up correctly...once you get used to doing so, when you get home from a long day, it will seem like nothing to you.."

How I use wipes

First of all, I use any facial wipes, it really doesn't bother me which brand, as you can see from the photo above. The first thing I do after a long day is ( errrhmmm, baileys on the rocks!) take off my eye makeup ( with an eye makeup remover loving N07 from boots right now), then my lipstick, after I will take a facial wipe and wipe off my foundation, when I've finished with the wipe, ( no I do not go to bed people! tut tut tut) I then dampen my face with a little water and grab my "African black soap" and wash my face..I continue to tone, ( my toner of choice right now is tea tree water from lush) and moisturise.

This is my nightly routine..

Some people will read this and be like "ohh that is soo long" my response to you is "love the skin your in, as you only get one face, and if you wear make up every day, you need to be taking the time to  cleanse your face"

They usually have offers on wipes in superdrugs and boots, plus they sell them in the poundland, supermarkets...

xxS

No comments:

Post a Comment