Wednesday 3 October 2012

Rimmel London Kate Moss Matte Collection Lipstick

Its finally arrived!!!


I've been itching to try this lipstick out, I already decide from reading a previous that I would go for colour 107 which is a deep purple berry colour.

Firstly this lipstick is not completely matte which takes away the need to put a primer on top (I do this with the MAC matte lipsticks) as they are no so drying plus it glides on like a dream.
The colour is quite full on, apparently the collection contains "Ruby Powder" which adds to the intense colour hit.


I really do like this lipstick but if I was to be picky then I'm not mad about the smell of the lipstick. I'm not sure if each colour has a different smell but 107 smells like berries, to match the colour maybe?!? It reminds me of those make up set for little girls that had a overpowering scent of roses or strawberries.

If was I going to get another colour it would be 111 which is a warm red.



The Rimmel London Kate Moss Collection is available from Superdrug in store only(I have yet to see them in Boots) priced at £5.29 and for the next few weeks if you spend more than £5.99 on Rimmel London products you get a free Glameyes professional liquid eyeliner which is worth £5.49.

M x

   

No comments:

Post a Comment