Thursday 8 November 2012

That's The Stuff I Don't Like!'

There is this tag going around in the "youtube" world called " That's the ish ( meaning shit) I don't like" as you know I am not on youtube but I thought I would share with you all, the things I do not like, the things that make my blood boil..


  1. When you go to someones house, and there bathroom and kitchen are dirty, ( eyes rolling) ohh my days, really, really, did I need to see that dirty ring around your bath, or that yellow stain in your toilet, not to mention the kicthen plates, looking like you haven't washed up in weeks, " errr, I'm sorry, did I just knock on your door out of the blue, did you not know I was coming over to-day?!!!! please do not offer me any food or nothing ( nut-ink!) because I will say nooooo! I can not stand dirty bathroom or kicthens.
  2. So you've finished trying on your clothes in the fitting room only to get to the cash desk and the cashiers are having a private ( yesss thats pri-vate!) conversation, now err hello, I'm sorry are we at your house, do I really need to hear how you were backing that up, or your baby father dramas! errr no, I shouldn't have to say " hello are you serving" I am a customer you, are, an, employee, know your roll, and serve me! that s**t I do not like!
  3. When a man comes up to you, trying to get your number and you've already told him you've got a boyfriend, and he wouldn't be to pleased if \I gave out my number, and they still say something stupid like " we can just be friends"  fool, you did not come up to me looking at my behind to be friends, and there's other females who would jump at the chance, just not me, get over it and move on! 
  4. You've booked your appointment at the hairdressers for 10am, 11.30am you are still sitting down waiting to be seen! helloooo, I do not have all day to sit here, waiting on you to eat your frigin food, if you didn't have the time for me tell me when I made an appointment! do not ( OK, do not!) have me waiting like your doing my hair for free! I'M PAYING YOU FOR A SERVICE, FIX UP, I'm not begging you for your time, I'm paying you for it! that stuff I do not like!
  5. Lateness I can not stand Lateness, If you know you're going to be late do not wait until I get to the venue to tell me you are on your way, when you should've been here already! come on, I have a life, and I hate waiting...
  6. Borrowing people things and having to ask for it back! 
  7. People always moaning about there life, stop moaning about it, and do something, all that negative energy, is keeping you where you are, snap out of it, make the change, only you can do it! 
  8. People who always call you and never ask how you are! are you for real! do I not have a life, do I not need to talk! "I'm sorry why did you call me!"
  9. People who look down on others like for example a cleaner! believe me most of these people who you see cleaning your offices or shops or streets are highly educated people, but there qualifications are not recognised in this country! god forbid you fall down after saying " err hello you missed a spot" and that very same cleaner saves your life...
  10. People who go to these back street hairdressers for there £20 relaxer and have a fit when they comb there hair and its falling out, " let me get this straight, you payed a hairdresser who's hair is nyam out and crusty to do your hair!" enough said! 
  11. Ignorant people, " sweetie let me break it dowm for you, ignorance is not bliss, its darn right stupidness! arhhhhhhhhhhhh! eeeeeeeeeeeediot
  12. People trying to give you advice when there "ish" is messed up! whenever people try to do this with me that song always plays in my head " move b***h get out da way get out da way get out the waaaaay!" just saying!"

Oh there's more... but for now I will leave it at that, hmmmm What are the things you do not like!

S x

No comments:

Post a Comment