Monday 8 October 2012

Sleek BB cream

So I brought this a good couple weeks ago when it first came out. There has been a lot of hype around this coming out by especially women of colour because A LOT of other BB creams have not been suitable due to the restricted colours available by that I mean in light or dark (or tan, but that's in my own opinion hahaha!!!) so you can there was a lot of expectation on sleek to get it right.



It comes in 4 shade: Light, Fair, Medium and Dark
I chose Medium which is golden caramel type colour.

The consistency is quite thick, so you don't need to put on too much, however the sleek website advises that you can put on two layer for maximum coverage, I personally think that this too much especially if you want to put on others things such as concealer or powder, you could easily end up with a caked on look. Saying that it blends quite well and you do get a decent coverage from one layer.



I do like this especially once I add other things such as my highlighter and blush. its a nice everyday product to wear instead of a heavier foundation, which you could save to wear on a special occasion or a "office to bar" day.

My only gripe is that they may want to come out with a few more colour choices which is between the "medium" and "dark" shade just like their foundations.

It is a little more expensive than the other BB creams out there in fact its a £1 more than Sleeks foundations. But I do think you get your moneys worth as it is a good product and I can see myself buying it again.

You can get Sleeks BB cream from their website www.sleekmakeup.com or from Superdrug

M x


No comments:

Post a Comment